Friday, December 7, 2012

Looking forward to the new year


I have been struggling emotionally the last few months. I am not focused on anything. Most days I'm sad. I'm not making time to work out. I'm making very little time for myself. Since the end of August I have been suffering from the worst case of brooksitis I have ever had in my entire life. It has resulted in lacrimation, cephalalgia and takotsubo cardiomyopathy. Not even a time machine can fix it this time.

I am going to work on small steps to change a lot of things next year. It's going to take a lot of planning and I'm not that good with planning but things need to change and I have to do the changing.

Today I finally made time to pick out frames!! I had my eyes checked in Aug and never made time to go pick out frames. Here they are


I treated myself to a new hat too
I am very proud of myself with how far I have come in a year. I know I can do this, I know I can be a better mom. I know I can get organized in my house. I know I can lose weight.

Last year  this time I couldn't wait until 2012, I feel the same way about 2013. I'm ready. I need another fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment