Wednesday, March 21, 2012

the tale of 3 dresses

If you missed the story about The Quest for the Dress, you can read it here.

I picked up the two smaller size dresses last night came home, hung them up, took a photo and felt like Goldilocks...one will be just right.



I decided to put them all on.. YOU TELL ME HOW I LOOK!
Here I am in the first dress I bought size 22 sweater is size 22/24. This one I can get on and off without even using the zipper. It does feel like there is too much material on the bottom.




Here I am in the 2nd dress size 20 sweater is size 22/24. I had to use the zipper to put this one on and off.




Here I am in the 3rd dress size 18 sweat is size 18/20.


I could NOT get the zipper closed, so the top part does not fit like the above 2 and show off the girls.



So what do you think? Do you like the dress? Do I look like curtains? I am pretty sure I'll get that zipper coded by the end of May on the 18! But if I look like a curtain TELL ME PLEASE!!

I changed the comments so even Anonymous Users can post if you don't want me to know you think I look like the curtains :-) SO LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR HONEST THOUGHTS!!!


Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

4 comments:

  1. If curtains look like beautiful dresses on a beautiful lady, then yes you look like curtains...however I wouldn't want to hang you in my living room! Ok seriously....you do not look like curtains! I love the dress. I think dress two is the best. But since you have time to return it, I would save the smallest one in case, however, I like the larger sweater with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the third but if you can't close it then I like the second. The dress looks GREAT on you and I love the print. So I would chose the second one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the time you need the dress which is what June you will be in at least a 16 ... return the first 2 .. and get the smaller sizes .. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely do not look like curtains! I think dress 3 will be perfect or even too big by June. The first sweater looks too big, but the second doesn't cover the girls. Maybe by June they will shrink (but I've known you forever and don't think they're going anywhere....lol)

    ReplyDelete