Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 21 - Help! The bread is trying to get me

Another holiday is approaching and the smell of home made Easter bread is climbing up into my 2nd floor apartment. I am having a very hard time fight off the urge to have warm bread and butter! It's like this for me.
When it comes to bread and butter I am weak!!! I LOVE BREAD AND BUTTER!! I have been fighting it off like Wonder Woman and her bulletproof bracelets.
The saboteur brought up 3 small loaves for Anthony to eat. The only reason I controlled myself is because that ticker over there is so close to the end. I don't know if I will have another great weigh in on Friday but I have been giving it my best and don't want bread to mess up my goal.

Then my saboteur asked if she could take me to Calandra's for my birthday for dinner. JUST SHOOT ME NOW!! The food is amazing, I can't pass it up. That's were Alexander's Christening is being held. I'm working so hard to get into that size 18, I can't go, I told her no because I was taking Anthony to Target. I just can't eat a lot of food on April 4 for my birthday, then on April 7 when I am with my cousin, and then on April 8 for Easter. NO, NO, NO I WON'T DO IT!

I need to stay forced on getting off these last 2.5 pounds on my first goal. I'm so tired today, I haven't been sleeping well at night. I get to sleep fine but jump up around 2am like there is a fire in the house. Then I toss and turn trying to get back to sleep until about 5am. If I didn't challenge myself to this 90 challenge I would totally be SKIPPING today. But I have to push myself. I'm so close to my very first goal. And I'm so proud of myself too. I gave myself until Alexander's Christening in June to lose everything I gained back with him. I'm 2 months ahead of schedule.

Time to move my big fat @$$ so it doesn't stay fat!
Here's my little guy cheering me on. I turned around to check on him and he had his eyes locked on me.


Done! sweating like a pig. Those bicycle crunches at the end of this work out are a damn killer!
Wish me luck on my weigh in tomorrow. I get so nervous...well more like excited kind of nervous. I can't wait to start a new countdown ticker with a new goal!
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

1 comment: