Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 15 - You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine

I am feeling on great, thrilled, confident and strong!!!!!!! Down 3.5 this week!!!


I am 2.5 pounds away from right where I was last year at my lowest weight before I went to the doctor for blood work to confirm I was pregnant.

For those of you in the cheap seats, I started this diet with The Center for Medical Weight Loss on June 22, 2010. It took me 9 months to lose 40lbs! My last weigh in was Friday April 1. On April 6 my blood work came came confirming what I already knew, I was in fact pregnant again and had to stop the diet.

My pregnancy with Alexander is another story, but the whole time I was dying to get back on the diet. I HATED seeing the scale go up and Up and UP! I gave birth to him on Nov 3, 2011 and was 67 pounds from my weigh in on April 1, 2011

I came home from the hospital about 15 pounds less and continued to drop the water weight (I was super swollen)and had off 37.5 pounds by Christmas! Leaving my big fat ass up 29.5 when I started this diet again on Dec 30, 2011!

Look at what I am accomplishing with my new THIS IS FOR ME attitude!! In 3 months I have almost all the weight back off!!! This week I need to PUSH! I need a bigger cheering section! So lets here it for my big fat ass!!

I don't need the saboteur to be proud of me. I am proud of me. These two beautiful boys of mine hopefully will never remember mommy was fat! And all of us will have a healthy lifestyle.


I drove home listening to my theme song with a smile on my face and signing at the top of my lungs!


Came in the door and CELEBRATED by doing Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred


and after my work out, I'm what?? sweating like a pig!!! oink oink


One day SOON I am going to grab Cheryl and anyone else who wants to join us and we are going to do this.. right Cheryl??


Tomorrow I will be right back here working out on Day 16. So all of you saying "I have to start working out and dieting" GET UP!!!!!!!!! GET UP! GET UP! GET UP! Stop giving yourself excuses and just do it!!!!

My biggest problem right now is... I don't have a THING to wear
:-) and it's not because everything is tight!

See you tomorrow
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

1 comment:

  1. omg that rocky video made me cry.... lets do that ... a pilgrimage all the hard work... yes this is hard work.... you're taking your life back... your saying NO TO the slow death you were currently living... i used to lay in bed at night at age 40 and my heart would pound... it scared me i knew my luck was going to run out .. that i had been relatively healthy in that state of obesity... for a long time but one day my body was going to say FUCK YOU!!!! i have 2 kids and I am ALL THEY GOT... they need mom around!!!!! so yea its hard work .. and guess what it dont stop when the weight comes off .. but its soooo friggen worth it... i had to change everything.... sitting on my ass and stuffing my face is not the life i want to live .. thats why i make goals.. i never had goals when i was living that life before i was existing... now IM LIVING i want to do stuff today .. and i can... like the ROCKY VIDEO... it s hard work baby WHOOOHOOOOO

    ReplyDelete