Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 5 - is that really me?

I saw friends over the weekend and we were looking at a wedding picture from their wedding. I asked her to email me pictures from her wedding because I had to look at myself again. I am at my heaviest weight here, not counting when I was pregnant with the boys, add 30lbs.

I see a big difference! I really need to get the "saboteur" out of my head because you can too see I lost weight!! She's just BLIND!!

Me Sept 5 2005

me in the dressing room on Saturday March 10, 2012


You can really see the difference in my face. left is from 2009 6 months before I started my diet. The right is from March 2012 and as I was taking the picture I was thinking "Oh My God I'm pregnant"


Today I'm going to work out to Debbie Siebers's Slim in 6! I'm even working out earlier than normal. go me!!!

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment