Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 12 is here!

 HEY YOU>>> YOU WHO BOOKMARKED THIS PAGE...BOOKMARK MY HOME PAGE INSTEAD

 

 

 


Twelve days in a row I have worked out. It's a wonderful feeling to have this new me showing up every day. Today I'm tired because I stayed up late working on my April Template Challenge for NDISB.com and going over the ideas for the ADSR7 which I'm all excited about. This is my all time favorite competition to scrap in.

My evil scale is back to it's old tricks, but it's up because I had a snack last night. I was so hungry since I was up so late. I had a fiber on bar around 2:30am so hopefully tomorrow it will be back where it was yesterday. Or I am going to take the scale and throw it out the window into the backyard for pissing me off! - see don't mess with me in the mornings when I'm tired and haven't had my coffee!! ((I can hear someone teasing me for how I say coffee! I'm a Jersey Girl Dammit!))

so here's super tired me blogging right now


I'm going to finish my coffee and work out because my little boy's Christening is in 82 days! My Challenge is over a few days before and then I'll start a NEW CHALLENGE because I'm lovin this new go get them attitude.

I keep thinking about when Cheryl posted she was running during her lunch hour. HOLY MOLY!! I want to run.. but if I do that now I'll have boobs flying and hitting me in the face...lol But that is one of my goals.Cheryl when I'm ready to train I'll let you know.

How awesome would it be? Maybe I could run from my house to the doctor's office for a weekly weight in. Wait......... how far is that?..........map quest here I come...........6 miles............. I wonder how long I would have to train to do that? I will find out one day when I don't have a big fat @$$.

Time to move my big fat @$$ and wait for another pair of jeans to fall off!


after - sweating like a ---- what? you should know by now if you are reading my blog.


Every time Jillian Micheals says "it should be burning" I think SUNBURN, then I think SUMMER, then I think about the next CONVENTION I'm planning to go to and I push harder to work out.

This afternoon I'm heading to AAA with my mom. She needs to pick up her Euros and I'm going to check on flights for my trip in July. I hate to fly but at least I know I'll fit in the seat!

Day 13... you're only a day a way!!!

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

1 comment: