Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 20 - Put down the Fritos!!

Dear FRIEND.. you know who you are. Put down your snack of Fritos, Doritos or whatever crappy snack you are putting into your body! You know it messes you up, makes you moody and then you feel worse because you know you have to work that off!!! Get yourself a healthy snack. Read this article from The Center for Medical Weight Loss for 6 healthy snacks

This was my healthy snack last night a 1/4 cup is only 90 calories!
They are sweet, yummy and much better for your body. Do not make me have to b!t(h slap you. And dammit if you see I am falling off the wagon you better kick my big fat @$$ too!

This 90 challenge is hard for me. But when I'm in a competition I have to WIN!! Even if I'm just competing with myself. Which is one of the reasons Cheryl's Spartan Race scares me. I'll do it once then want to do it again and beat Cheryl...lol

I am so lucky to have this AMAZING group of people behind me right now. I wouldn't have even bought the dress I want to wear for Alexander's Christening, never mind bought it in 3 sizes if it wasn't for these amazing people who are helping me on my quest for the thin me. I can feel my life changing. THANK YOU!!
I hope I encourage someone else to get up and work out! As my cousin Chris says "Remember the only difference between dreams and goals is that goals are dreams that are backed by plans to get there."

And now it's time for my before and after work out pictures


My workout buddy


and sweating like a pig!


See you tomorrow on day 21 of my 90 challenge!
 Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$.

1 comment:

  1. im in love with your work out buddy!!!! I was a good girl today .. no shitty snacks! ;)

    ReplyDelete