Friday, March 16, 2012

it's 1am - in 12 hours

In 12 hours I'll be at my weigh in and my scale is still showing I'm up 2lbs. I'm hoping that some of it is muscle and some of it is water. Maybe some fat weight went down.

I know that I really gave it my best this week, even if I wanted to eat a whole box of cheezits! But that would mean I would have to go to the store and buy them and that skinny me who's trying to get out would be yelling at the fat me driving the van. Then someone would call the cops because I would look like a crazy lady with a split personality.

I should have went to bed over and hour ago but I was busy with my scrapping stuff. So now I'll take a nap and hope the baby doesn't wake me up too many times tonight.

Next time I blog, I will have the results from my weigh in and it will be day 8 of working out.. but I have to reset my minute ticker! so back down to zero workouts for me.

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment