Saturday, March 10, 2012

No I didn't fall off the planet

I had computer problems and trying to blog from my stupid phone doesn't work. Finally got my computer fixed and here I am blogging again.

I have been doing pretty well, but I had a very bad week from Saturday March 3 to March 7. Things have been very stressful around my house and I just couldn’t focus every day. When you have a person making your life insane it’s hard to stay on track. But I know that if I allow the drama to continue in my head I just spin out of control and soon eating one back of potato chips turns into eating a bag every day.

I could have very easily slipped back into that hole that sucks me in, where I feel worthless and unloved. But I do have support and love just not from the people who live with me.


I actually had to kick everyone in my family out of the living room today in order to do my work out. I had Jillian Michael’s workout ready to go, I picked some music to play on my computer instead of listening to her talk, I had my weights, the blanket I use for the mat, my water and I was dressed ready to go when my mother came upstairs to see the baby, my son started screaming he wanted to watch Star Wars and my stupid husband yelling at my son.

I finally screamed “EVERYONE GET OUT” and it still took a few minutes for everyone to leave me alone. I just started the video and did my best to tune them all out.


Today is the 2nd day in my new 90 day challenge. I want to feel good and LOOK GOOD for my son’s Christening on June 10. I know there will be some people who just won’t say “you look good” because these are the same people who brought me down most of my life and never seem to have anything nice to say about me. I keep telling myself not to worry about what they say, but it would really be nice to hear I look good from those family members.

Tonight friends are coming for dinner. I am cooking pulled pork for them, I will eat a salad!

Time to drink some more water, remember I can do this and there is a thin person trying to get out!

Thanks for reading :-0 Still Fat in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment