Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 13 I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!

I woke up this morning feeling all stuffy. Both boys are also stuffy. I knew with everyone feeling under the weather that I wouldn't get my work out in this morning.

However ALL DAY I telling telling myself:
  1. you will do it tonight
  2. you are on day 13 don't go back to day 1
  3. when you want to do something, you will

At 6:15pm I heard Ed come home and knew it was time to get my big fat @$$ up and get moving


I did great doing those killer surrenders, I even tried filming it, but you don't see my anything from my waste down, so I'll try to film it again at another time.

My arms are BURNING and every time Jillian Michaels said "you should be burning right now" I was.. BURN makes me think of SUNBURN, SUNBURN makes me think of SUMMER, SUMMER makes me think of the CONVENTION I want to go to, so I really am pushing it!

Here I am sweating like a PIG


I can do this!!!


I just went back and read a few earlier blog posts from this year. When I started again, my first goal is to get back into the jeans I was wearing the day I found out I was pregnant!
I did that!!! Not only did I do it, I don't fit into them as of this week!!!

come on day 14

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment