Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 19 - You did great Mommy

My girlfriend Jenn called me this morning. Hi JENN!!! I had a great time talking to her, and then I realized the boys were still sleeping so I gotta jump on getting my workout in. Go me!!!
About 15 minutes into Anthony got up and was standing at the door watching me. He told me I was doing really good, but then said "Mommy your belly is still fat." Well he told me!!

I told him that's why I'm working out, so my belly isn't fat anymore. He watched me finish my work out and cheered me on, but I think he only cared about me getting done so he could watch Max and Ruby...lol

Here I am sweating like a pig after, but I am feeling GREAT!!!!

One of the things I look forward to every day is wearing a new t-shirt. Well, they aren't new, they have been living in the bottom of my dresser for years. They are all different sizes ranging from XL to 2XL. I have looked at them for years wondering if I'll ever be able to wear them again.



Here's the shirt I wore yesterday
I remember when I bought that shirt, I think I wore it once because it was too tight.


My t-shirt goal is to wear this one! I've been saving it since 1985 because most of my life I wished I had a time machine, because I know right who I would go back to get. My FUTURE is looking great these days, doesn't look like I needed that time machine to get to where I wanted to be after all... but I still would like to wear this t-shirt again! I am happy to say I can GET IT ON!!! Which is a really big deal because the last time I TRIED to put it on, I couldn't at all!!!


Time for me to do a little scrapping. Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think it was possible for you to become more beautiful, but every day your beauty shines through even brighter. You are an inspiration. Xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete