Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 6 - moody b!t(h from hell

WHY HASN'T MY SCALE MOVED????????????? it is still UP 2lbs WTF!?! Is anyone reading my blog???

If I wasn't working so hard I would say it was because I wasn't putting enough effort in, but come on, this is going to be the 6th day I work out in a row and there's no change. If I keep working out this will work right??? That size 18 dress seems so far away right now.

My shakes are all set up for the day with my vitamins. (pic taken at 9am)


Time to get my monkey on the bus, the other monkey fed then I'll be back to work out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My phone rang, I heard an email come in and my cell went off a few times, but I just kept working out! I realized that I will have to go to work one day and these few years I have home with the boys are my time to learn to eat right, exercise and get myself in shape. I have to learn all these things now so then I am maintaining a healthy lifestyle and not fighting to lose weight and work full time.

Just finished my day 6 workout..am I thin yet? (pic taken at 2:30pm)

And for the first time EVER I met my goal for minutes to work out in a week. BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!!!!!! or maybe a comment or two.


Time to hit the shower, give my baby a bath, get my big one home from school and off to vision therapy tonight, then out with Tara for her birthday.. don't worry I won't cheat, I'll just have coffee :-)


Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

1 comment:

  1. Wooo Hooo! You keep working out and getting healthy, and don't worry about the scale. Your motivation will definitely drive that scale down! (and yes we read your blog!) You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete