Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 14 - lagging today

That Jillian Michaels is KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!! I did 11 or 12 of those kick ass surrenders yesterday and I've had enough. I even tried to film it but the video cuts me off from the waist down, so what's the point? you can't see the whole move. I'll try again next week.

Today I need a break from that evil evil woman. So I'm doing Debbie Siebers's Slim in 6 I know I have to push myself, but I also don't want to get hurt or keep using the same muscles.

I have to get into that size 18 in 79 days. My 90 challenges ends on June 7, Alexander's Christening is on June 10. On June 9 me and my cousins are going to have family photos taken and I need a pair of jeans for that!! And we all know my jeans don't fit ...does a happy dance!

I keep thinking about my "boyfriend" saying how great I look in that dress. Well he said "Your boobs will look fantastic"  Yes, I have a boyfriend.. don't you? In fact I have several!
I have one that makes me feel like this - all you ladies get that right?

One that would help me hide the body if necessary....lol. One that has been MIA for so long he should be striped of the title "boyfriend" And no none of them are gay.. although I did have a gay boyfriend way back when, but that's another story.

Okay enough blogging, time for my big fat @$$ to get up and work out before the BRAT comes home from school or the baby's heart alarm goes off. Here I am all ready to go, so lets get started...


My view of Alexander while doing crunches


And here I am done with my work out, sweating like a???


Tonight a friend is coming over for dinner and to meet Alexander for the first time. I will STICK to my diet! My weigh in is tomorrow at 1pm and I don't want to throw anything off.

If that scale goes down I'm treating myself to a pedicure tomorrow night. Look how sad my toes are :( I need a summer color, I am tired of looking at this red. BUT ONLY if the scale goes down. If not then I am looking at this sorry @$$ color for another week.



Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment