Monday, March 12, 2012

It's all a head game!

I am getting ready for my work out. My music is ready. The older one is on the bus and I started thinking.. wouldn't it be WONDERFUL if my baby boy Alex looks at pictures of me from before he was born and his first year and says "Mommy I don't remember you being fat!"

That would be so much better than all the things that were said to me growing up from my family...
"You would be so pretty IF, you lost weight"
"When are you going to start reducing?"

And one of my favorite memories (not) is when my cousins picked me up and carried me into the bathroom to weigh me just to make fun of me FOREVER and to my face sing this stupid song that used to make me cry "The fat's on the fire"

THEY ALL NEED TO GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get out, get out, get out I say. I am NOT that person anymore. I don't need food to make me feel better. And F%(& Y@U I AM PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now it's time for my work out and my #1 fan to make cute cooing sounds from the pack n play as he watches mommy.


Game face on, music ready and Jillian Michaels ready to kick my big fat ass!


Day 4 here I come!

Thanks for reading :-0 Still Fat in NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment