Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 87 - Apparently karma is making your pinky toe hate me

I got A1 to school but not without having to watch 4 episodes of Doc McStuffins this morning! Who is that?, you ask. She's a 6 year old girl who's a doctor to stuffed animals. I had start recording this for him last week after he saw the first one.

I have my list of what to do today and slowly crossing things off and adding things to the to do list for the rest of the week. I am worried that I'll forget something, because  you know it's all on me, every little detail.. if everyone has clean clothes, corsages and boutonnieres ordered, seating chart, ribbons on favors, pictures printed, new socks for Alexander to wear, pay the restaurant, the church, batteries for cameras, find the missing camera, toys and things to do for Anthony packed and ready, "emergency kit" packed with everything from aspirin to needle and thread to extra clothes for both boys in case someone gets sick.

Plus I have to do my nails again, my hair is getting highlighted this week, everyone else needs a hair cut, the house is a MESS and I don't know if anyone will be stopping by before or after the Christening so I need to get this place cleaned up.

I still have the doctor paper work to fill out that's been hanging over my head, and I'm trying to work out every day.

I'm tired just typing out what I have to do this week. And next week isn't any better. I'm suppose to be going away next weekend but I still don't know if that will happen. So I'm glad I'm busy to keep my mind off of it and the fact that my cell phone seems to be broken...incoming text messages seem to be limitedI think I need a new service plan, something very detailed like Sheldon's roommate agreement.

I got in a 30 minute work out today. I would have been able to do the full hour, but work out was called on a count of a crying hungry baby!
Before- wearing the shirt Cheryl gave me




Sweating like a pig




Time to tackle as much more as I can on my to do list today and make Anthony dinner.
And if you have no idea what I'm talking about sometimes, it's because I'm not talking to you :-)
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment