Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 89 - the new day 4 ....

Someone needs to remind me I am calmer, I think more clearly, I'm less emotional therefore less melt downs...WHEN I WORK OUT!!!!  Did you got that "someone"?!?
If I miss two days of working out you better make sure there isn't a 3rd day, unless I'm in bed with the flu!


While I was working out...and since I always put Jillian Michaels on mute... I get a lot of thoughts... today in my rambling brain, I wondered a few things but these are the highlights:
Why anyone would listen to me when I said "You MUST join Facebook" and
"When would I have to start my last 90 Challenge to make it end on June 1, 2013 when I do the Spartan Race?"

I pushed myself through the No More Trouble Zones by telling myself "You want to climb the rope" and started making a list of things I want to improve in my work outs or increase. I am no longer counting the number on the scale as my goals. I am counting what I am able to do as my goals and my increases stamina.


Today I did 2 sets of 32 jumping jacks, one set of burpees although I didn't count them I was just focused on doing them. I did 8 push ups in plank position and I have been working on doing some of the exercises on this DVD that I used to say "OMG I CAN'T DO THAT" even the stretches she does at the end seemed unreachable to me.

I do have to stop once in a while and I can't do as many as reps as the girls in the DVD but believe me I am working on it. There was a point just 5 months ago I didn't do any jumping jacks! I just marched in place and slowly pushed myself to do 10. I'll be up to 40 soon and these other things I can't handle I'll get there!!!

 When I sat down to feed Alexander I went to timeanddate.com to figure out my question about when my 90 days would have to start to end on June 1. Here's the break down
March 3, 2013 to June 1, 2013 - 90 days
Dec 2, 2012 to March 2, 2013 - 90 days
Sept 2, 2012 to Dec 1, 2012 - 90 days
which makes my next 90 challenge only 85 days from Friday June 8 to Sept 1.... but if I wanted it to be the full 90 it would have started on June 3... which is the day I signed up for the Sparta Race!!! So I decided my this 90 day challenge  is going to overlap a few days with my next one. I love the thought of my sign up being the start of my new "push yourself until you can have lick-able abs next year" challenge. I know just who's gonna lick them too.


When Anthony came home from school it was errand time!- Its my daily blah blah blah

First to Dee's Florist to order Boutonnieres and Wristlets
To the dry cleaners to pick up Anthony's Christening outfit which Alexander will be wearing

Next stop Mommy gets her favorite

To the dollar store where I thought I wasn't getting anything then I found nail polish I might try and frames for all the pictures of the boys we are giving to our Aunts


I ordered Chinese Food and then went to Kohl's in search of black shirts for the boys to wear for our Perosi Family pictures on Saturday. We came out and were thrilled to see a beautiful double rainbow


I had to hunt someone down to take our picture - and umm the leg on my jeans looks baggy!! Can that be?? I just bought them on April 17th.



Off to A&P for milk


Finally home, fed Anthony and gave Alexander a bottle, cleaned up the dinning room.. well the table is cleared off there are still crates of baby clothes that have to go back in the basement. Anthony had a bath, watched a moving, I continued to try and clean up while the roommate was busy doing something on his computer. And here I am finally blogging!

I forgot to post these photos yesterday. A few of the sundresses I ordered came in.




See that damn sock in the picture? it's the roommates, he dropped it and didn't pick it up. I'm going to have to pick it up, I'm sick of looking at it.

Well I guess I'm done with my blah blah blah. I have really been feeling great the last 3 days! Working out does wonder.

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

1 comment:

  1. looking good spartan sister..... push push push .... I got 8 mile AROOOOOO

    ReplyDelete