Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 84 - Karma just hit you in the pinky toe

My fat ass some how lost 3 more pounds this week, maybe in my pinky toe. I don't know how and I feel undeserving. I only got in one hour of working out. I've been stressed, upset and crying for days...over all just a big mess, even my hair hurts.

I talked to my doctor about how I have been feeling and guess what I have to do? Test my blood sugar because he thinks it might be dropping!

That's new, dropping is not the issue I used to have. So I'll get my tester out and get it ready for when I feel wacky. I need something to blame for my moodiness and low blood sugar sounds GREAT! Otherwise I have to blame someone else but karma just smacked them in the pinky toe for me and I grinned!

I hate this t-shirt, I should have worn one of my new shirts. I guess I should just pack up that bottom draw of shirts and get rid of them.  I wore my shorts to the doctors today and then to do my errands. I haven't worn shorts out of the house in years! No decades!! The last time I wore shorts out of the house was when I lived in Clifton.


I can hear the voices in my head telling me "you can't go out like that", "you can't wear shorts", "you can't have your arms out", "you can't have your legs out", "YOU LOOK HORRIBLE" those voices are followed by "You'll be pretty if you only lose weight" I wish I could just shut them up but I don't think they will ever go away.

When the roommate gets home we are going out to Target with the kids. I need to get formula for Alexander and Anthony wants to "shop" I really would like a new mirror for the back of the bedroom door too but then you'd see the hoarder's mess more!

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment