Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 88 - the waiting game

At midnight I was trying to wait and see if Alexander would stop crying. I know the poor kid is teething. If I got up and stood near the crib he would stop crying. As soon as I walked away he would cry!

I got back into bed and to my surprise Anthony shows up in the bedroom.
"Mommy I can't sleep with him crying"
"Me either. He wants to have a party"
With that Anthony goes by the crib and starts talking to Alexander... this is what I remember
"It's okay brother, it's okay. Calm down. Calm down. We can have a party tomorrow. We can make a cake, we will hide and then jump out and yell SURPRISE! Because that's what you do at parties. Now go to sleep and stop crying"

It was the sweetest moment! I need to start sleeping with my camera, never mind my cell phone, so I don't miss moments like this.

Then all night long the saboteur who's been in Las Vegas for a week had to keep texting me "waiting for the bus to the airport", "waiting at the gate", "waiting on the plane to take off", "landed waiting to get our luggage" OMG WHO CARES! She didn't care about the time difference that's for sure. She's home now, which means I must avoid her at all costs until Sunday so she doesn't piss me off.

Of course nothing goes as planned and this morning Anthony was coughing so bad at 6am, the roommate called him out of school. I gave him his cough meds and he watched TV. Alex woke up at 10:30, got him a bottle and settled, checked on Anthony at 11 and he was asleep!

I quickly changed into my new work out gear and put in my Jillian Micheals No More Trouble Zones DVD. My trouble zones are happy to report I did the whole DVD and really pushed myself.

I did 2 sets of 32 jumping jacks
I didn't count how many push ups in plank, but I did a few
I also switched out one set of  surrenders for some burpees!
I'm so proud of myself!!!!!!!

The whole time I kept saying "You're Spartan training, keep going". I just need to keep pushing myself as hard as I can! I was really sweating like a pig when I was done and couldn't wait to get in the shower.



Next in my day of waiting, the stupid cheap acetone I have didn't take off my wraps. I had my nails soaking and waited and waited but nothing!

I am glad I didn't have to wait another day to work out my demon problems xoxoxo

The saboteur came up to see the boys late in the day. I didn't want her to know we were taking the boys for pictures. So while I was waiting for the roommate to come home I cut the boys hair. The saboteur took the pictures. When I saw myself in the new green tank top I wasn't disgusted by myself!



The roommate got home and showered then started getting dressed. He came to find me and asked if he was suppose to wear his suit. Sometimes I don't know how I stop myself from screaming. I told him the boys were having pictures not us! And even so, if he opened his eyes, the boys were in jeans and a t-shit and so was I!!! So he can wear his suit, he'll fit right in. I had to wait for him and then off we went.

They took cute photos. I'm really happy. I do have to go back because all the pictures weren't on the CD.



I sent the roommate to the restaurant where we are having the Christening while I waited for the photos to be printed. Of course he had to call to double check what he was suppose to do.

I wonder how it's going to feel to one day have a life where if I say something someone listens to me. I don't mind repeating myself if I was unclear with the directions. And lets face it we don't always listen so once in a while to repeat yourself okay. BUT EVERY SINGLE TIME he is out doing anything he has to call and check! Is he that unsure of himself or doesn't care, doesn't listen? I don't get it!

I'm about to write my to do list for tomorrow and then go to bed. Looking forward to hitting those trouble zones again!
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment