Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 45 - work out done already

Slept late, got up, fed Alex, woke Tony, fed him, threw dinner in the crock pot, Tony dressed, got him on the bus and it was ME TIME!!!!! I love this new, take no bullshit from anyone, me who works out. She awesome! Where the hell has she been all my life???? I must have been drowning her out by shoving M&Ms and chips down my mouth.

I did my 30 day shred, well I get it's 45 day shred for me...lol Before

Sweating like a pig


Took a shower, text a few friends and here I am blogging before 3pm in the afternoon with my cutie on my lap.

Too bad the weather sucks or I would call Twiggy to met us for a walk/run around the blog. So I guess I will scrap, I have to design BBQ invitations. Enjoy the rest of your Monday, see you back here tomorrow!
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment