Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 48 - 6 weeks to go

I have 6 more weeks to go until my personal 90 day challenge is over. Since I started on March 9th I have pushed myself to work out more, be extra careful if I eat out, started doing exercise moves I never thought I'd be able to do like surrenders and plank push ups and I went down two sizes! And today I noticed when I look down my stomach doesn't stick out further than my boobs.

I am totally amazed at this woman I am becoming.

I forgot to take my before picture again!!! I was trying to make sure I got my work out in before Tornado Tony came home from school.


Overall it's been a quiet afternoon with Tony hanging out with Nonna, you know her as The Saboteur.  The Roommate is on his way home, I already made him dinner so maybe he'll just leave me alone all night! I have to put together my challenge for The Amazing Digital Scrap Race, which starts on Boyfriend's birthday.

Oh they are playing a game over in the forums at the Amazing Digital Scrap Race where you have to come up with a new meaning for ADSR.
imagine you have no idea what does it means and you have only the first word :
Amazing
D.....
S.....
R.....


here are my two answers
Amazing
Discipline
Sees
Results 


Amazing
Disconnected
Soulmates
Reconnect 



Hope you have a good evening and I will see you back here tomorrow after my weigh in!
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

1 comment:

  1. of course my vote goes to
    Amazing
    Discipline
    Sees
    Results

    ReplyDelete