Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 25 - feeling better

Feeling much better today but I don't want to push it and work out yet because this morning when I woke up I didn't feel well. I started feeling better after the Robitussin kicked in and I was showered and dressed ready to go to my friends grandmother's wake.

I took this picture before I walked out the door and sent it to the boyfriend who makes me smile and he said "I see a HUGE change!" What do you think? I think it's the clothes. Because these are new, the shirt I couldn't get my fat ass into 3 months ago.
****beep beep beep beep*** this just in...... my cousin just replied to the same picture and said "Did you melt away while you were sleeping? You look awesome!" It's gotta be the clothes. My ass is still super fat, but I LOVE hearing people can see a difference :-)


I lined up all my food this morning, no more soup and toast for me. If I'm not going to work out today then I at least need to stick to the plan


Tomorrow I am going to go to the funeral and I am planning on doing a work out tomorrow night! That's the plan... so see you tomorrow. Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

1 comment: