Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 29 - more celebrating!

Just because I didn't blog today in a timely manner does not mean I didn't work out. I got up, had my cup of coffee, chilled for a little bit, then put my work out stuff on and my new sneakers and put that evil woman Jillian Michaels in the DVD player.




Before & After


As I was getting ready to get in the shower, I noticed a voice mail on my cell. When I finally check it there was a message from Jenn, she said very slowly "Jillian Michaels must die". I couldn't stop laughing. She bought the 30 day shred video that I've been doing. I felt just like that when I started last month. I sometimes still yell at the evil Ms. Michaels....especially when she says things like "you can't phone it in" WHO AM I PHONING YOU B!t(h? MY FAT @$$ IS DYING I CAN'T EVEN PICK UP THE PHONE!

Later in the afternoon I had to do a little food shopping and pick up wine for tonight's dinner at my Aunt's house. Something is starting to happen that is new for me, guys are looking at me and smiling!! I'm SHOCKED! I'm no where near my goal weight, I am still as big as a house, but yet in the last few weeks I have had different guys smile at me, talk to me and one came right out and I was so pretty he got excited! I was floored by that guy. Then again today, TWICE in the A&P two different guys gave me that look and then one leaving Buy Buy Baby.

I sent a text to Cheryl and a few other people because this new phenomenon is....umm...  overwhelming... too much for me...surprising...I think the right word is EXCITING, well after I get over the initial shock. Cheryl's theory is that I have confidence and that's some how drawing people to me. Plus I always have this GRIN on my face because someone keeps making me smile, so between this grin and confidence I'm getting lots of smiles and looks.



me today coming home from the A&P


At 6pm we went over to my Aunt & Uncle's to celebrate my birthday and my Uncle's birthday. My cousin Chris cooked up a FEAST!! There was so much yummy food, I totally went over my calories for the day.





I couldn't finish my food so Chris sent me home with a doggie bag. Everything was so good! I had such a good time. I love when I get together with my family.

Tomorrow.. well Today.. in a few hours, I'm cooking a ham, sweet potatoes, veggies and making a salad for Easter dinner. I will control myself much better than I did tonight. And no matter WHAT Monday morning I am 100% back on my diet plan.

See you tomorrow
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment