Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 34 - in a fog

I spent most of last night not sleeping, then I slept late today. Good thing the boys slept too! I then spent the afternoon, getting directions to the funeral home, ordering flowers, checking to see if the boys had something to wear, calling the church to get mass cards and checking in with my brother in between all of it. I broke down buying sympathy cards in Apollo.

When the roommate aka husband, got home..I think a better name for him is The Stranger, because even a real roommate would know me better than he does... we did some errands and did a little food shopping. 

I some how got my 30 minute work out in and really pushed myself and did Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. 





I don't know how am going to be tomorrow, I'm not sure how I am today. I don't know if I'll work out, I don't know if I'll blog. This is going to be really hard and I hope I can hang in there.

I have to finish working on my part of the digi scrap kit for The ADSR7 and I have to finish it tonight! So I need to make myself a cup of tea or coffee and get scrapping.

I'm really going to need support for a while to get my mojo back with my diet, working out and just life. I know I can count on my friends. You guys are the best. I love you.. but I love my boyfriend the most xoxox

Oh there's no weigh in tomorrow. Dr. Ransom is on vacation, but I would have had to cancel anyway to go to the wake.

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, what can I say,, I so admire you for being so gutsy and determined while you are going through all this worry with Alexander. Stick with it girl, and when you get there, come over here and be my personal trainer!
    Hugs
    B x

    ReplyDelete