Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 30 - Happy Bunny Day

I took the day off and ATE.. that's right I ate, and ate and had cake and cooked and ate and had bread and did I say I ATE!!

I'm sitting at my computer getting ready to do some scrap design work for ADSR7 and I don't feel bad one bit!!! Dr. Ransom is always saying it's not the ONE holiday or the ONE birthday that causes you to gain weight, it's that people keep eating long after the day is over. That is NOT my plan. Tomorrow the first thing I will do is put my sneakers on and work out. I will get right back into the swing of things and on the diet.

I have to admit that I felt like I had a free day because I was so good on my birthday and even last night I didn't over do it. And as it happens I don't have a weigh in this coming Friday because Dr. Ransom is away. So I feel better about allowing myself to have a real day off.

Hope you all enjoyed the day.


Here are my two cuties with the bunny


Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment