Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 49 - I wanna celebrate and live my life

This is my song of the day

Today I did 5 sets of 20 jumping jacks and 2 sets of 7 push ups! In January I couldn't do any of that!! In 4 short months I am seeing such a change in my attitude, my endurance and my clothes! Its really so hard for me to believe it's this simple.

You just have to push yourself a little bit at a time, THERE'S NO EXCUSE. Just get your ass up and do something for 30 minutes a day, WALK, jog in place, jumping jacks. I started out "sweatin to the oldies" because that's all I could do. Now I'm keeping up with that evil b!tch Jillian Michaels... is it just me? or does her voice get on your nerves too?? I have to mute the b!tch and put on music.

I did my work out before Anthony was even awake




I swear I just sweat buckets!!! Maybe this is how the fat is leaving my body...LOL 





I took a shower, got Anthony up, fed Alex, got Anthony ready for school then off I went for my weight in with my #1 fan Alexander. I was hoping for a good number, not an AMAZING ONE!!!! down 4.5 pounds in one week!!!!!!!! This is my best EVER! I thought 4.5 in two weeks was good.

Now I can't get too cocky, because that will just make me screw up. Plus I know I have weeks where nothing changes. But as along as I drink my water with my 3 lemon limit, work out every day, I will see my body change. Sometimes it won't be about the number on the scale but how much I can do physically.

I'm making a list of things I want to be able to do
  • push ups - getting there
  • sit ups
  • climb a rock wall
  • hang from the monkey bars
  • move hand over hand from bar to bar on the monkey bars
  • RUN - started running a little while walking with Twiggy
  • do the crazy sparta race with Cheryl-  in 2014 sister not next year!
  • and I want to hike in Zion National Park and see The Subway
I am hearing the Rocky Theme in my head a lot as I push to reach these physical goals. As far as the number on the scale goes, I can't believe how much it's moving down. I think I'm going to reach the goal I wanted for the YEAR by the end of July.

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment