Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 37 - had a hard time getting out of bed

My son Anthony was so wired yesterday he couldn't fall asleep so I was up until 3:30am with him!!! Then when I finally got myself to bed, I cried again.  It's still hard to believe what happened and we still have to tell my mother!

The roommate took care of the boys so I could just stay in bed all morning. When I finally got up, I decided I would clean the living room. That was an all afternoon job.  I texted a few friends trying to catch up with what is going on with them and at 8pm I had to bargain with the 4 year old to get the TV so I could do my work out.

I pushed myself and even did a few push ups in plank position instead of on my knees. Damn those were hard!!


I took a shower, got my pj's on and now I have a few baskets of clothes to fold. I have nothing else good to say, so I'll see you tomorrow.
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment