Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 33 - Alexander and the Monitor

Today was a big important day here. Alexander had a follow up appointment with his heart doctor about the monitor he is on. I got all of us ready and in the van. Anthony even put the seat belt on his horses Giddy Up & Jumper.






When I arrived I was given a bill over 1,000 that the insurance didn't cover!! And that's when I headache started!!! These doctor bills are killing us.

The doctor examined Alexander, he asked me some questions and reviewed the monitor downloads. My little guy is still having breathing episodes so the monitor will be staying on another 2 months at least. And he might want to do a sleep study on him. I have to call if Alexander has any bad episodes. They are all bad to me!





I called my aunt on the way home to see if there was any more news about the tragic death of my younger cousin. At that point she still didn't know anything more than what was on the news and listed on nj.com.

Anthony decided he was going to play in the sink while I was feeding Alex. When I got up to see how much of a mess he made, I decided to film some of it and the little monkey made it RAIN. If for some reason you can't see the rain video just click here to view it.

Shortly after that my mom called from her trip to find out how Alexander did at the doctors. It was very hard to hold it together and not tell her. She started crying when I told her the monitor was staying on for another 2 months. We are making the right call not telling her. By now my headache was really bad and all I could think about was eating the left over chocolate cake from Easter.

I sent out several SOS texts for help because I knew I wasn't strong enough on my own to control myself. I know I'm an emotional eater and I'm having a hard time. Cheryl and Jenn came to the rescue with support and both of them told me to throw it away. Cheryl sang me a song and Jenn told me to think of ya-yas....which if you don't know what it is, I'm not telling ;-)

Anthony wanted to watch a movie and I wanted to lay down, so it was a win win. My aunt called just as we were getting settled for our movie/nap time to tell me the autopsy came back. He died from a brain aneurysm. Now we just have to wait to hear about the funeral plans.

The roommate came home about 6:30pm and I took a nap! I ended up getting a late workout in, but I did do it! Here's my before and after pictures.




It was another long and stressful day and I really missed hearing from my favorite boyfriend, but glad my other boyfriend and friends were around to help me deal.

It's almost 1:30am I have to give Alex a bottle and get to bed! Even Anthony is still up leaning over my shoulder watching me blog. He just said "Mom those pictures look gorgeous

I hope tomorrow is a better day.
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment