Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 51 - shorts to big

When I did my work out today I knew my shorts were to big, but I figured what difference did it make? umm... they were falling off with every jumping jack until I pulled them up higher and then rolled them down around my waist to bunch them up. Finally they stayed on, but they will need to go into the "these clothes are too big pile" I <3 that pile!!!

Today's extra push resulted in 4 sets of 22 jumping jacks and the last set was 26 jumping jacks. I couldn't push past the 2 sets of 7 push ups, but I will! Those push ups are KILLERS.

Before


I could NOT move at the end. I had to lay there for a bit.


The rest of the day has been pretty lazy, hanging and playing with the boys. I am going to scrap now and then get myself into bed early I have a date with Mr. Grey. 

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment