Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 40 - WOW

I'm on  day 40? really? I need to check out many days I've worked out during that 40.. hang on.....


35 out of the 40 days of my 90 day challenge I have worked out! GO ME!!!!
3 days off for being sick, 1 holiday off, 1 grieving day off

Even though I scream at that evil bitch Jillian Michaels on the 30 shred DVD when she says "those of you on day 5, 6 and 7 can feel a difference in your endurance" She's right. I am feeling it and seeing it.  Even the jumping jacks I had a hard time with when I started. I still can't keep up with her and sometimes stop during the 2nd cardio jumping jacks, but I'm keeping up with the first set in the warm up and the last set in the 3rd cardio part. I couldn't do that 40 days ago. But I still think she's EVIL!!

I get so mad when she stops her work out to go by the girls to show us what to do. There should be a video for people who don't know how to do her work out and then one with her doing it with us the whole time. I want to kick her little ass when she stops.


Before



I really pushed myself tonight - Sweating like a pig



Every night I'm trying a little more, first I worked on being able to do more jumping jacks. Now I'm working on getting into plank position to do push ups. HOLY SHIT THEY ARE KILLERS!!!!!!! They are worse than the surrenders I've been able to do 3. I continue to push myself and I look forward to the day I can do push ups without feeling like I'm going to die.

That's enough from me, I have to get back to doing a little scrapping for ADSR and maybe get to bed before 2am. See you tomorrow!!!
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment