Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 26 - work out 2 - HAPPY Birthday to ME!!!

I have a LOT to say.. so grab your cup of coffee, or water or whatever you drink and read my blog!!

I've said a few times how much I HATE my birthday, I didn't expect anything else for today so I was very surprised that it didn't suck! I was almost correct when I said last night that my "Boyfriend who makes me smile" would be the first one to wish me a Happy Birthday. Jenn's text message beat his in by seconds!!

Alex and I went to bed late and that stupid monitor went off a few times which means I didn't get a good night's sleep. I jumped up out of bed at 6am thinking it was much later. Took me a minute to realize it wasn't 9am :-) Went back to sleep jumped up again at 8:30 and saw that my -roommate- aka current husband was still in bed. I woke him up thinking he was late for work and that's when I found out he took the day off to surprise me and take me and the boys to Calandra's. If you have been reading my blog you know I FREAKED when the  saboteur wanted to take me there last week. Read  Day 21 - Help! The bread is trying to get me

I was SO UPSET!!! This is why the roommate and I have been having problems for so many years. He NEVER listens to me. Some might say "well he's trying" TRYING?????????? I am losing weight.. not TRYING to lose weight. And if he ever bothered to read my blog when I started it, or asked me each week how I was doing on the diet, he would know the LAST THING I wanted to do was go out to lunch or dinner, unless there was JUST A SALAD involved.

My cousin is making me dinner on Saturday night, which I'm planning on eating then. On Sunday we have Easter. I'm cooking so I know I can control what I put in my mouth. I didn't want to add any more calorie intake that I had to this week. I have a GOAL to get to!!!!! THAT IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME.

I couldn't even deal with the emotions I was feeling. I actually felt SET UP TO FAIL. I sent Cheryl a text and a few other people. I was so pissed I gave myself a headache. When Alexander started crying I told the roommate to feed him and I went back to bed.

That little nap I had made me feel better so I was able to reclaim the day for ME!!!  I decided if he was taking the day off he could do things that he's been lazy about like put the Christmas tree in the basement and take care of the boys while I go for a pedicure.  I thought Twiggy might come with me, but she went to her brothers. As I was about to walk out the door, the saboteur said she was going tomorrow and asked to come with me. Off we went.

I treated myself to a spa pedicure. I was in heaven! I had my favorite coffee, resting in the massage chair, listening to music and having my legs rubbed. I even treated myself to a manicure, which I never get since I usually do my nails myself. (used to work in a salon as a nail tech if you don't know.)



I felt GREAT, happy and relaxed. I had a smile on my face when I walked in the door. And I remembered I have a Birthday t-shirt! So I went looking in that bottom draw for it, put it on and this is what I saw.



NEVERMIND!!!! That shirt is WAY to big, I'll stick with this one.



Now the plan was the boys would have dinner and we would all go to Target... UNTIL Anthony started acting like demon boy from hell! No way I was I letting him ruin how great I was feeling and now add that my birthday shirt looks like a tent on me, I wanted to get out of the house fast.

I was just going to head to the mall alone but decided to pick up the phone and call Jenn to see if she could meet me at Rockaway. She was planning on visiting me tomorrow so I took a change and luckily she was free. So I rushed out the door headed to Rockaway Mall, singing to the CD my cousin Chris made me.

Jenn who also has lost weight knows how I was feeling about eating a big meal.


Me and Jenn in 2005 on her wedding day

Me and Jenn tonight

She told me she was taking me out for a salad, we also shared an order of calamari and I did NOT stick to my 3 lemon limit - GOT THAT...LMAO





I was laughing so hard and having so much fun joking about this stupid lemon limit.. I swear for such a little stupid joke, I laugh my butt off over it all the time.

Next we went shoe shopping.. and I'm thrilled to say I found shoes for my dress for the Christening, casual cute black shoes and SNEAKERS!!!!!! Well Jenn surprised me and paid for my sneakers!!!!!! Thank you so much Jenn! You know how hard I'm working to get my big fat @$$ to be a little @$$
Hear that Cheryl? I got sneakers!!! I can start walking now.


Here are my cute new shoes


Next I told Jenn I needed a belt because I don't want to buy new jeans yet. Happy to say my jeans are now staying up. I also asked to get measured for a new bra because I could feel how big my bras are getting. I broke down in tears when she told me. 40DDD I was wearing 48DDD!!!!! So I now have 3 new bras.. and no I'm not posting a picture of them :-P

I headed home with one thing on my mind..WORKING OUT!!

When I got in, my baby boy was sleeping, my brat boy was still up. I showed him my new shoes for the Christening dress. Then I asked the roommate to get the dresses out of the closet, I wanted to see how it looked with the shoes. I put my new bra on and put on that size 18, wondering how much more I could get it zipped up.

A picture is worth a thousand words


It was only on March 21 when I picked up that size 18 from the store!!! If you missed that blog click here to read it. yeah I know it's still a little tight, but I ZIPPED IT!!! Only TWO weeks ago we couldn't get it zipped!



I am thrilled!!!!! I will keep on working hard. Guess those killer Jillian Michaels work outs are working!!!  I changed and did my work out at 11:04pm! I was not missing another day.

Before

Since the ADHD boy was still up he was doing jumping jacks with me

After


My birthday turned out GREAT!!!!!
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

1 comment:

  1. ummm excuse me where is the picture of the best thing of all the SNEAKERS! LOL im so happy you had a wonderful day :) you better not eat on saturday :P seriosly you cant ... keep moving forward

    ReplyDelete