Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 28 - GOAL MET - TICKER RESET!!!

Every Friday I get so nervous about what that stupid scale is going to say. Today Jenn asked ask a simple question...why do I get nervous? I realized my self worth is tied into that number on the scale. It's going to take more therapy to fix that!!

Turns out the scale loved me this week. Even with being sick I lost 2.5lbs and reached my first goal for the year 2 months before I thought I would! I am now at the same weight I was when the doctor confirmed I was pregnant with Alexander. As it turns out, that was a year ago TODAY! April 6th. I knew I was pregnant for two weeks but it was too soon to take a home test. I couldn't wait anymore, went to the doc, got a blood test and ...well now we have Alex!

I changed my ticker to show I reached my goal and put up a new one with a new goal of another 10lbs. I decided I will work with shorter goals from here on out. Telling myself I am going to lose 10lbs is much easier for me.

Anthony had no school today and with him underfoot working out is harder. By the time I got myself ready and started my Boyfriend (the one that will hide the body) texted me and told me to be ready in 30 minutes for our date!!!

I took my before picture but there is no after picture because I went to the movies! And I don't feel bad one little bit! I haven't been to a movie since Toy Story 3!





Tomorrow is another day. When I get up the FIRST THING I will do is work out!

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment