Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 39 - I almost forgot to work out!

I got so busy working on things for The Amazing Digital Scrap Race that I almost forgot to work out.  I put my shorts and tank top on when the roommate came home, but ended up working on stuff for the race that I totally forgot!

Plus the roommate was annoying me even more than usual. I told him I couldn't stand how he talks to our son that he should just put duct tape on his mouth from the minute he walks in the door. I wish he would just work more hours and leave us alone. I swear I do better without him. He never listens to me anyway!

Just now after my workout I went in by him and told him to listen for the baby. I know it's late and he's tired, but the baby is on an apnea monitor because he stops breathing.  I jumped in the shower for all of 5 minutes came out to find that he shut the bedroom door and put the AC on. How the hell did he think he would hear the alarm if it went off?? I guess it doesn't matter I hear it when I'm in the shower. There have been just too many times that it's gone off and I've had to jump out of the shower to go rescue my little boy.

I'm so happy I have friends and family and boyfriends who make me smile.  Because if I didn't I would have jumped out a window long ago living with this roommate! He makes everything so stressful, meanwhile I can laugh for months over a silly stupid joke about a 3 lemon limit.

Then today I heard a silly thing about salt on TV told the story to someone else so now I'm laughing over lemons and salt. Next thing I know boyfriend asks "where is the tequila?" and I realized I have never had tequila!

I was telling a girlfriend about the salt story and the lemon joke, so she tells me I need to "suck it, lick it and slam it" I couldn't stop laughing. I was smiling all day over that AND Eddie Murphy's Goognie Goo Goo





So over all I had a good day, laughed a lot, talked to a few friends, got some scrap stuff done and worked out!

Here are my before and after work out photos





I'm going to work on a few more things for the ADSR7 and then take a nap. See you tomorrow.
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment