Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 41 - Which DID am I?

I am totally beat, it was a crazy day. I started out laughing over my 3 lemon limit and by 5pm I was in tears, then by 10pm I was pissed off. I think I am still getting PMS, I will talk to my doctor.  I bet at tomorrow's weigh in I will have no lost anything! I have nothing else good to say because Sleepy Time DID (Damsel in Distress) has taken over.

I have 22 "DID disorders" given to me by my crazy lovable DDKers that I'm trying to hunt down on Facebook. Here are all my DID disorders: Plain-Old DID, New and Improved DID, Evil DID, Dizzy DID, Dragon DID, Designer DID, Las Vegas DID, Editor DID, Super DID, Hunk Hunting DID, Suess DID, Sleepy Time DID, Commando DID, Special Ops DID, Office DID, and Nervous Break Down DID.

So here is...oh man, which DID am I when I work out? I can't go over my 22 DID disorders either!!
anyway here is my before



And after sweating like a pig and drinking my water with my 3rd lemon!! Even if I swear to the Lemon Police I'm going to go over my 3 Lemon Limit I never do. The Lemon Police love me and it wouldn't be fun anymore.




Tomorrow is my weigh in at 1pm. I am going to be Nervous Break Down DID for sure if that scale hasn't moved!
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment