Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 26 - workout 1

Sigh!! workout day ONE! 1!! I better not get sick again until after this challenge is over or someone is going to get it. So I guess I have another goal to work out more than 22 days in a row... trying to put a positive spin on it.

Today I went to my friends Denise and Twiggy's grandmother's funeral. It was very emotional and moving, then of course I miss my grandma. And with tomorrow being my birthday I miss her more. She started taking me out on my birthday after my first husband left me and continued until the year she got sick and past away. I still miss her so much.

Anyway here is my fat ass ready to go to the funeral

and here I am in the same shirt 2 weeks before having Alexander

If I had someone to take my picture by the door I would have done it so it would be the same pose. That saboteur of mine still says she can't see a difference. Clearly you can see how pregnant I was, shouldn't she see that? grrr I am not happy with her today!!! so moving on...
I ran to Bromilow's to get Easter candy to mail to friends in Maine and North Carolina. I put this on to run out the door. The consensus is that it's too big and I should learn to sew...OHHH JENN!!!!!!!!!


I finally got my work out in after 9pm tonight!! Here I am before


Look at me doing push ups. Man these kill. Still can't stay up in plank position but there was a time I couldn't do these at all.


Done! Sweating like a pig


I have my baby on my lap trying to finish today's blog before midnight, counting down the last few minutes of being 42... hello 43!
wonder who's going to say Happy Birthday first? bet you anything it's the boyfriend who makes me smile the most.
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment