Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 31 - back on track

Happy Monday and Happy I got my big fat @$$ back on track day. Told you I wouldn't let the eating continue. I have to make that size 18 look good not just zip it up!!

It was a long day, since Anthony is home from school. It's 10:39pm and this kid is still going!!! He just never stops, so I'm trying to get him to do the work outs with me hoping it will tire out the ADHD kid.. no luck! Meanwhile I am ready to go to bed RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

My friend Jenn is also doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. She also hates the evil B!t(h, but my ass is getting smaller. In February my roommate took full body pictures of me. We are going to take them again some times this week. I can't wait to see the change. I know there's a change, the jeans I was wearing in February I need a belt to hold up.

Here I am tonight with Anthony at the start of the work out.


Anthony gave up, so here I am done 30 minutes later.


Good thing I don't have a weigh in on Friday, I jumped on my scale tonight and got scared by the number I saw! I don't like when I see it go up even a little bit. I need to focus, work hard and next week I hope to have at least another 2lbs off my big fat ass!

See you tomorrw
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

1 comment:

  1. glad your back on track love ya ... im still going stong got my tunnel vision mojo going ... dont let me break it... thos pounds you gained are water weight ... see ya later... :)

    ReplyDelete