Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 83 - headache

I have been getting A LOT of headaches lately. I have one right now!! So much so that this morning when Anthony got up he said "stop talking you're giving me a headache" umm yep that's what I say alright! Tension? Lack of Sleep? Stress? All I can think of is...





Waiting for the bus this afternoon the mail came and some of my awesome lemon stuff was delivered and I'm way over my 3 lemon limit ;-)

I can't believe how excited I was to get new panties. When I opened the box I was SHOCKED to see how small they were, no way were they going to fit me, just no friggen way!!  I got a pair I was wearing when I was pregnant with Alexander and put my new lemon pair on top.. take a look!



In all fairness the new lemon ones are stretchy, but I still didn't think I would get them on...there they are.. on my big fat ass.





The bus was late dropping Anthony off, the monitor people came to download Alexander's data at the same time.. it felt crazy here for about a half hour. My headache still hasn't gone away no matter what I take. I doubt I'm getting a work out in at this point. Even my eyes hurt.

I'm waiting for the roommate so I can go to the A&P (big surprise) Anthony needs to bring strawberries for school tomorrow..... and the monitor just went off...shit that was a bad one! so much for hoping this thing was coming off in June.

I'm going to try to work on the seating chart for the Christening a little more tonight and then I'm going to bed early.

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$
PS - I really thought my Thursday would be Tuesday. I even thought it was confirmed that Thursday was Tuesday BUT TUESDAY DIDN'T HAPPEN AND I'M PISS! And now I believe what I thought and was upset over yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment