Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 70 - weigh in day

Big major event last night. When Alexander's alarm went off I checked him, reset it and got the book to write it down when I saw it was days since the last alarm...5 days 20 hours and 35 minutes to be exact.


Of course after all my excitement it went off 3 more times last night and once today.

This morning everyone was tired Anthony did not want to go to school and Twiggy is his new best friend! I got everyone ready, put on my new Friday "weigh in clothes" well they aren't new, the newly fit! And off to school and the doctors we went.



My home scale finally showed me down this morning. I was hoping the doctors scale would also show the same thing. I was very happy with today's weigh in. That .5lbs we couldn't explain from last week showed up as a gain in muscle this week! Down 1 point in my BMI which always makes me happy! Down 1.5lbs in fat and .5 in water. As my loveable lemon police says "woot"

Alexander had his 6 month check up, a few shots and we made it home just in time for Anthony to get home from school. We turned around and went right back out with Twiggy to go shopping at Costco for her BBQ tomorrow and I needed stuff too. Look at how packed our van is! Plus we had 3 kids with us, her niece & my two boys.


By now it was 6pm and we needed to feed the kids and then planned to meet up again to go to the dollar store and pick up a few more things at the A&P.

I can see my house from Twiggy's house so I saw the roommate wasn't home. I called him and this is what happened:

He answered the phone yelling "I AM ON THE WAY HOME!!!"
I was so taken back by him but I asked "How far away are you?" thinking he could help with the heavy stuff and Anthony couldn't wait to see him.
He yells "I AM AT THE SHOP ALRIGHT?!"
to which I replied "well then you aren't on your way home are you?"
and he screamed even more "LET ME GO, LET ME GO, ALRIGHT?!" and hangs up on me.

WTF did I do to get spoken too like that??? This is why I ended up with him. Because this is what I KNOW... this is how my father, mother, other family and even the person I used to call my "best friend" spoke to me.

Anyone being NICE was too different and I didn't believe they meant it, because I was always screamed at like this over nothing.

I went around the corner to my house, and unloaded most of the van by myself, warmed up dinner for Anthony, got a bottle for Alexander and took several deep breathes to calm down.. and then... the roommate came home, opened the door and started SCREAMING AT ME AGAIN!!!

Apparently the call didn't connect fast enough for him and he claims he was saying "hello hello hello" before he yelled at me, because I was "nasty" and said "you aren't on your way home".

He doesn't even remember how the conversation happened and I guess if you say Hello 3 times to someone the next thing you should do is YELL AT THEM!!

I told him to 'back the truck up and leave me alone" and just then Anthony stands up and starts walking backwards and beeping "Beep Beep Beep, this is the way a truck backs up Mommy" Thank goodness for some comic relief! 

I did go back out with Twiggy and got back home about 10pm. I guess putting away the wipes and cat food was too much for the roommate because after all he was taking care of Alex while I was out with Anthony. *rolls eyes*

My big exciting "buys" of the day...two sundresses from my favorite site zulily.com size XL thank you very much!



A set of yoga DVDs which I really can't wait to try! I'll be trying that beginners DVD Sunday Morning.




And of course my lemons!  It's a very silly story why lemons became my obsession, but thank goodness they did!! My life at home is mostly filled with mean people who are nasty towards me every chance they get. Nothing makes me smile more than lemons and they taste great in my water which I drink all day long! Just wish I didn't have a 3 lemon limit...maybe the lemon police will raise the limit at least for the summer so I can make lemonade.


 
I'm heading to bed now and going to read some  more in 50 Shades Darker.
And Thank you Lemon Police... you know why, I sent you a list xoxoxo
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment