Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 59 - the best laid plans

I had a hard time getting Anthony up for school today, because that damn roommate just can't get this boy to bed early.. that's changing tonight! I'll do it.. and soon I won't need him at all and I can file for the divorce I can't wait for!!!!

When I finally got him done and out the door he was mad because he didn't get to watch any TV. Anthony likes his play time in the morning, but if he's so tired  and can't get up, there's not play time.  I have to get him on a better schedule.

I did that crazy lady Jillian Michael's no more trouble zones while Anthony was in school.. my trouble zones are all killing me!!

Before



Sweating like a pig



I didn't take a shower because I knew I wanted to go run/walk these hills. I sent a text to Twiggy and we planned to meet at 5:30pm  Joke's on us because it's RAINING!!!

crap crap crap I really wanted a double work out, but we'll try again tomorrow.  Guess I'll call the roommate and see what time he'll be home and make him dinner..if I didn't have to feed Anthony I wouldn't bother cooking for that roommate.

See you tomorrow
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment