Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 69 - I think I'm at a plateau

First - Thanks Michele and Cara for your comments ;-) You ladies made me smile.

I think I'm at a plateau right now. My scale moved .04 down all week. I know my scale has lied in the past but lately it's been correct since I changed the battery. The ONLY thing I have done differently in the past two weeks is switch from 30 Day Shred to No More Trouble Zones. I can do the 30 Day Shred all the way through and keep up. I am struggling with No More Trouble Zones and can't keep up with all the exercises she does but I try my hardest. I'm wondering if that's the difference.

But I feel like I'm pushing harder with No More Trouble Zones. Talk about sweating like a pig!



Jenn from Dr. Ransom called about my appointment tomorrow. She told me to do my measurements and see if I've lost inches. When the roommate gets home I'll have him do that.

Other random BS... my cousin just called to RSVP for Alexander's Christening and will not be attending, no surprise there with this cousin. The Saboteur had been trying to get me to ask this cousin's wife to be my baby's godmother.

Every time I talked about Godparents last summer she kept bringing up my cousin's wife. ((roll eyes here)) I kept bringing up two people and stuck to my decision. And then when my girlfriend realized she couldn't get out here I knew I would ask the other person I had in mind. Of course when I told the saboteur I had to switch Godmothers she had to say "I know who I would like you to ask" grrrr and look her choice won't even be there! Ha!

I am going to try to polish my nails tonight in between taking care of A1 and A2. And with any luck go to bed early. I'm tired.

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment