Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 68 - thin?!?

When my friend Jenn saw the picture of me in the black dress her response was "omg u r so thin!!!" Wow "thin" is not a word I have heard to describe me. And yet the last month I have heard "skinny" too. I have a long way to go but it's so wonderful to hear people can see a difference....because you know around here I am invisible at any weight.

I was super tired when Anthony woke me up at 6:45am. I couldn't even keep my eyes open. I got him back in bed, put the TV on and curled up next to him until 9am.

I cleaned up the house a little and got the monkey to school. Then it was work out time. This No More Trouble Zones is KILLING ME!!!!!!! It is so much harder than 30 Day Shred. I tried to push myself to finish the whole 40 minutes but by the 30 minute mark I was toast.I really want to try yoga  next but don't know where to start, guess I have to go DVD hunting for that.






I showered and put on my sun dress to get Anthony off the bus. Hold onto your seats because the saboteur said I looked cute in the dress.  I really can't wear this out, I haven't found a bra that I can wear with this and holds up the girls. So it's my around the house sun dress.







I got the mail and was so happy to find my new lemon cutting board!!!






Look the company that makes it is Dexas! I happen to know Dex very well and his ass is nice too..lol





Got my rug rat off the bus and upstairs. While he played I cleaned off the counter and put my new lemon cutting board down and had a BIG smile on my face thinking about a future where I'll have lemon accents in my kitchen and maybe collect salt shakers.. just the salt not pepper :-)

My grin was uncontrollable by this point and I even imagined the band on my ring finger will be engraved with "I Know" on the inside.  I put my last 3 lemons in a glass vase on top of my cutting board took another photo and started washing the dishes.



I made pasta tonight because it's quick and easy. I knew Twiggy was coming over so we could go over her list for her BBQ. She had everything pretty well organized already, guess she just wanted a second opinion.

We headed out to the Shop Rite to pick up a few things on sale that she needed. We were done so early that when I got home I went right back out again to the mall so I could hunt down a pair of shorts for myself.

I tried on shorts and crops, that's what they are calling capri pants now.  I got my fat ass into a size 16 short, with only a little issue getting it buttoned.. and then I realized, it's not my BIG FAT ASS anymore that is the problem, it's my BIG FAT STOMACH!!  Damn that thing is pissing me off.  That's why I have the moody face in the photo below

The shorts are fine, I can't believe how my legs are shaping up now. but UGH that stomach. More crunches for me. I'm going to have to wear my spank under these shirts because that roll is not pretty! But at least I have a pair of shorts for the summer.  I'll take another pictures at the end of the summer wearing these shirts and shorts to see the difference.  

It's late I'm tired, I'm going right to bed now! 
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! And look at you in those shorts!!!! Woot!

    ReplyDelete