Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 77 - eyes on my goal

I didn't expect much from my weigh in this morning because of how much I ate over the weekend. My scale finally showed me at the same weight as last Friday this morning. It's really not about the number on the scale anymore, I like my fitness goals much better, but I still do not like when that number goes up!

I ended up down 0.5lb. This showed me I am capable of having fun and eating and then getting myself right back on track with my new healthier lifestyle. I am really pleased with myself this week.

So what was my reward? A nice large cup of iced coffee (what flavor?) and a 60 minute work out with Jillian Michaels!!! Someone around here weighs 1.5lbs less than me right now.. and I am going to make sure there is a difference in my favor this week :-P

 Besides this is my last big push before the Christening. I need to stay focus, on track and more determined.




 I can't believe I was able to push myself and get through the whole DVD but I was tired, it was hard. I had to slow down a few times but I did my best to keep up with her.




When I got dressed this morning I put on.. umm... my FORMER favorite t-shirt. Someone might like the shirt falling off of me and showing the girls, but this shirt is TOO BIG!
Here I am in the same shirt  and leggings on my birthday on April 4th before I went for my pedicure
Here I am in the shirt on January 15 when I tried it on in Lane Bryant

I am so glad I take a ton of pictures. I love seeing the difference in me! The thin girl trying to get out is really happy.

I did a bunch of other stuff today but it's late and I'm tired so more blah blah blah another time.
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! Anyone that can't see the changes in you, especially your smile, must need more than their eyes checked!

    ReplyDelete