Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 63, 64, 65 and 66

Well... Day 63 - Friday May 11, 2012 hit me hard. I found out that my brother made plans with my mother for mother's day. Nobody told me, nobody included me and it made me feel so left out.

I knew the roommate had nothing planned. I didn't care, I just didn't want to cook for  him. I never asked my mother to do anything, well, because I'm tired of being the one who always makes the plans. But when nobody else stepped up on Friday I asked my brother if he would like to do something just the 3 of us, I found out he made plans with her and his friend and his friend's mother. I just sat with my mouth open wondering what is wrong with me that nobody ever thinks of me?

I still feel like the kid nobody ever cared about. I cried and cried and cried after I found out I wasn't even a thought in anyone's head and worse of all, yet again my mother didn't have the decency to just tell me she made plans with my brother. It's the SHOCK of finding out that kills me.

Just like neither of them could be bothered telling me they were going away for Christmas. My mouth dropped open when my Aunt told me early in December. The B!tch didn't say a WORD to me until she was walking  out the door on Christmas Eve morning.

And another kicker that has me crying, the minute I said I didn't know if I could go to Disney she called my brother to make plans with him. They will be gone for Halloween and my son's 1st birthday!! What pisses me off with this, is when she goes with us she doesn't offer to pay for anything. When she goes with my brother she pays for the whole trip! WTF?!

Thanks to my "boyfriend" I was able to stop crying pull myself together, get Anthony on the bus and get to my doctor's for my weekly weigh in. And just like I thought the scale didn't move. I didn't feel my "new and improved DID" self much last week so I guess the work outs weren't hard enough. It's not like I ate cake all week.

I got home and made plans with Twiggy to go walking/running. It is hard as hell to run up these hills pushing a stroller, but every UP hill I run!




And Anthony is running too


After we got home, I showered and went shopping with Twiggy for her house warming party next Saturday.
Got home late, stayed up to read some more about Mr. Grey then went to bed.



Day 64 - I spent the whole day cleaning this pig pen! And it's still not spotless. I can't stand all the clutter so every day I'm picking something and cleaning it out. The roommate keeps so much crap it's just so overwhelming to clean everything up at once. And just picking up the normal stuff around here is a lot of work. I feel like we live in a shoe box.

The boy's room is so small that Anthony can't play in there because there is no room. So all the toys end up all around the house. It hit me while cleaning to SWITCH ROOMS with them.  Now I'm on a mission... and when I have a mission WATCH OUT!

By switching rooms, the roommate can't have all this crap because he won't have the room. He'll have to remove it or I'll throw it out.  And since I'm planning on getting rid of him, let him help me now move the rooms around so I don't have to do it later.

Anthony spent the day playing with my mom and she even took him to church!! Then after church Anthony wanted to go out to eat so we all went to the Chinese Buffet.

I drank water and ate peal and eat shrimp and crab legs. And of course I stuck to my 3 lemon limit



Could you please past the salt? hehehe


Came home, read some more went to bed really really late! I finished chapter 8.




Day 65 -  well you know how this is going to play out...
I slept late at least. I didn't feel like working out, I didn't feel like doing anything. I had my coffee and shake for breakfast



and I wrapped my nails all day long while taking care of Alexander while the roommate played with Anthony outside.





I broke down and started sobbing again around 6:45pm. I couldn't stop. I got up 5 times to wash my face by the tears just kept coming down. I got to spend the day and watch all the shows I recorded and wrap my nails, but I just couldn't stop feeling so bad that I was left out.

The roommate got Anthony to sleep. I had to deal with fussy Alexander who's teething, so I didn't get to bed until 2:30am.



Day 66 - I feel so much better today!! Thanks to "boyfriend" who once again cheers me up, puts a grin on my face that I can't remove and always surprises me.

I got up early, had my wake up coffee and got my work out done! (you can see my eyes are still not right from crying)




I'm very happy to say I did the whole 40 minutes of Jillian Michaels no more trouble zones! She's KILLING ME!!!!!! But I like it.

Because I got my work out in early, I did a lot today, cleaned the side of the TV and threw some of the roommate's junk out, cleaned the kitchen counter off, put all the dishes away, the bottles away, folded clothes, put them away, made dinner (well I do that every night) and even had time to play with my favorite person. I did more but I threw my list out already and I'm making my to do list for tomorrow.

I am going to try to get my work out in every morning before sleeping beauty wakes  up. Once that kid is up, he's a lot to handle.

Tomorrow is my FAVORITE day of the week and I'm hoping I don't have to kill any lemons


Now you know where I was all weekend.
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment