Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 72 - Jimmy & Alisa's Wedding

My cousin's wedding was beautiful! I was looking forward to it all month because I was going ALONE!

What I didn't expect was for me to feel so shitty listening to the ceremony and hearing all the things that are WRONG with me and the roommate. I loved how the vows included Alisa's daughter Chloe.

During the vows the minister said "the partner of my soul" I really don't know if they repeated it or if he kept talking because that phrase was swarming around in my head. I'll have to go back and check my cousin's Christopher's video.

Here's a photo of the happy family, which is my favorite photo I've seen of the night.



Before I got myself too trashed I took a picture of how I looked in the bathroom at the Brownstone. I brought my little purple sweater with me wore it when I got a little cold. I am really happy I went with the black dress, I like how it looks on me. I hope I get to wear it again.. anyone having a party soon?



I only ate at the cocktail hour, I was full when the dinner was set up! The food was delicious. The beefsteak at The Brownstone is so yummy!! I loved the Italian tray and the seafood bar too. I just kept eating and eating at the cocktail hour, then continued drinking until I was louder than my normal loud mouth self....however it didn't help the lonely feeling I was trying to drown out, it made it worse. I really hate being in this relationship.



I got my drunk ass home via the saboteur, who couldn't be bothered to say I looked nice, but her eyes bugged out of her head when she saw me. Could be because she hated what I wore... which is what I'm leaning towards. I'm sure didn't like something.

This makes day 3 of not working out!

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment