Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 73 - I blew up at the saboteur!

I was planning on working out after Anthony went to school, however the stupid DVD player was stuck and I couldn't get it to open. It only happens when a DVD is left in there for a day and the player isn't turned off.

So you can just guess who watched something on Sunday and didn't remove the disc! For whatever reason the thing just spins and spins and doesn't open. You have to unplug it, but the plug is behind the entertainment center where I can't reach. So I had to wait for the stupid roommate who cause the problem to come home and fix it.

I got Anthony off to school when the saboteur asked me to print a list of every restaurant in Disney World, because her girlfriend needed a recommendation of where to eat. WTF?! -every restaurant-??? I don't know about you but if someone asks for a recommendation it's one or two places, not every single place to eat.

From this bullshit and moodiness I was feeling about the DVD play and loneliness from yesterday I just let her have it with everything that has been building up inside me.

I started with when I was pregnant and her planning to go to Disney World just 3 weeks before my due date.. and as it turned out I had Alexander early... just like I said to her when she started planning, but Disney World is her favorite place on earth and nothing else matters.

Also yelled at her that she paid for that whole trip for my brother and had the balls to send me pictures of what they were doing when I was laying in bed being uncared for and unfed by the roommate trying to recover from my hysterectomy.

I asked her how many times I took care of her when she has had surgery. Her answer was ALL OF THEM. When I asked her how many times she took care of me when I had surgery, her answer was NONE! - that's right because I DON'T FUCKEN COUNT!!!! 

What is wrong with a mother that she wouldn't take care of her child when she's sick? Only ONCE she took care of me when I was hurt and that was when I was 28yrs old. And even then she couldn't be bothered taking me to all my doctors, she had my father do it.

I let her have it for also not giving a shit about me or my new baby on Thanksgiving when I was desperately trying to get both the roommate and I down to the hospital to talk to the doctors about the diagnosis with Alexander, but she was going "OUT" and that was so much more important than the health of her new baby grandson.

And how she planned a trip to go away for Christmas and DIDN'T TELL ME! I found out when my aunt called to invite me for Christmas Eve dinner. That makes holiday #2 that she didn't give a shit about me or her new grandson.

I yelled at her for leaving me alone on Mother's day and making plans again with my brother and not including me.   Her reason for this was because I told her I didn't want to know what my brother was doing... she forgot one important thing. I don't want to know what he's doing in his BUSINESS! the one he fired me from and blames me for everything that went wrong because half the clients LEFT because they didn't want to deal with HIM when I wasn't there!

Then I let her have it for eating Easter dinner with me and then calling my brother to make plans to go to Disney World AGAIN from Oct 25 to Nov 3.. which means she's missing Alexanders 1st Halloween AND HIS BIRTHDAY!!!

Now all of the sudden she doesn't know if she can afford to go to Disney World again. She's staying with my vacation points, so she just has to get herself down there, get her park tickets and food. WTF ohh maybe she doesn't want to pay for my brother again. Who the hell knows.

I am so sick of her. Her big response was "I can never do anything right by you" NO YOU CAN'T!

I spent the rest of the day moody and kept to myself.. deeding May 22!! Not even my lemons made me smile.







Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment