Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 57 - Weekends SUCK around here

While most families do SOMETHING on the weekends I can't remember the last time we did anything special at all. I call him the damn roommate for a reason! He doesn't even think about his kids and it just makes me moody.. no it makes me moodier!!

It really turns my stomach and then I cry that I read my friends have gone to the movies, out to dinner, at dairy queen, on a date night with their husband.. no not here, not EVER!  Last time the roommate and I went to a movie was when I BEGGED him to go see Back to the Future when they re-released it. That was a year and half ago.

Luckily Anthony had a great day with Nonna. He slept over with her last night. It was the first time he slept with her, well unless you want to count the one night she took him when he was 2 months old so I could sleep the night. He even went with her to Costco and Pet Co and had a lot of fun!

He came upstairs when she went to church and he's been watching movies since. I'm glad he had a great day. Tomorrow I plan on doing some errands including going to Home Depot.

Tonight I have to stay up late tonight because The Amazing Digi Scrap Race starts in just 4 hours!! And it's the Lemon Police's birthday tomorrow. I have to wish him Happy Birthday at midnight, even if he's asleep.

I did my work out and I'm DYING! My arms are so sore, my body really hurts. I hurt so much that I had to go lay down for an hour. I didn't get a good nap, because Alexander was crying and for whatever reason that kid just doesn't like the roommate either.

Before




Sweating like a pig




I'm going to head on over to NDISB.com now and see what's going on. I have to make sure I have my list of teams to check and do some last minute things including posting my detour challenge. As a matter of fact I'm heading over to NDISB.com right now.

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment