Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 78 - worked out enough yesterday

My whole body is sore from my work out yesterday and achy due to lack of sleep. I just couldn't fine enough energy to work out today.

 I got to bed at 2am last night, at 5am the alarm went off, I jumped out of bed ran to the crib to find Alexander was fine his alarm wasn't going off...so what was that alarm I was hearing? I left the bedroom in search of the score of the noise. I discovered the roommate's alarm clock going off but no roommate in bed! That b@$t@rd stayed up all night, fell asleep in the living room on his laptop with the TV on!

I wanted to kill him. I got him up, went back into the bedroom to find Alexander was awake and hungry. Turned around went to the kitchen to make him a bottle cursing the roommate, who was already in the king size bed sleeping. I fed my cutie pie and he finally fell back to sleep about 8am, I didn't get back to bed until 9am.

At 10am Alex woke up again fussy and crying. I got up went to get the roommate, yelled his name a few times, when he didn't answer, I HIT HIM!! Told him to get his ass up and take care of Alex because I felt sick due to lack of sleep WHICH WAS HIS FAULT!


I finally got some much needed sleep, then worked on the video montage for Alexander's Christening all day. This is me working. I told roommate to take a picture of us. You think the ass would let me create and take care of the boys, but something on the monster truck website is much more important, so most of the day  worked with Alexander on my lap.


His pisses me off so much! When I said I had to blog he said he didn't understand why I was blogging all the time or what the point was. He never ever listens to me. I keep telling myself my sentence with him is almost over.

If I didn't have to get a birthday card for the birthday party we are going to tomorrow morning I would have just stayed in my PJs all day. But we all went to the store and then wondered around Kohl's. I wondered around the Woman section.


I looked across into the Petites and wondered how much longer before I will be able to shop on that side of the store. I don't remember ever wearing anything smaller than a 16. I'm sure I did, but that's the only size I can remember shopping for myself.


I am still so tired and plan on being in bed in the next hour. After the party tomorrow I will push myself to work out! Hopefully a good night's sleep uninterrupted will help.

Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment