Saturday, May 5, 2012

What happened to Day 56?

No I didn't invent time travel in a DeLorean and skip over yesterday to arrive to today. I just got involved with other things and never stopped to work out. I even forgot to come here and post about my weight in. It wasn't until I woke up this morning (yawn I need a nap) that I remembered I'm a really big slacker!

It was a really shitty week for me! Emotionally I was all over the place, ask the Lemon Police he'll tell you I was a NUT JOB this week. Heck I even had another break down yesterday afternoon that he doesn't know about (well now he will) and another one late last night.

My face broke out this week, my back hurt, I was achy, tired, bloated.. full blown period week but without the period! First time since my hysterectomy that I got all the symptoms. I even had PMS this before hand which was another major melt down on my poor Lemon Police that I love so much! I would have locked my ass up I was flipping out so bad.

Prior to this month I had a few mood swings and one week a month I wouldn't have any change in my weight, so we were guessing that's what was going on. But this week totally shocked me and took me by surprise. Heck I'm still haven't a little melt down, but I'm not sure if that's jealously or my mood. So I was totally fine when the doctors office called to tell me Dr. Ransom wouldn't be in this Friday and they needed to change my appointment. I was just going there yesterday to pick up food.

Dr. Ransom gave them the okay to weigh me in anyway. I wasn't expecting that scale to move AT ALL!! hell no, not with the Major Melt Down Bitch that I have been....wow was I shocked to see that scale had moved down another 2.5lbs  I felt undeserving because I didn't work as hard as I normally do and hell I needed a damn smack on my ass for all the crying I was doing too!

I came home moved my ticker down and changed the goal to 20lbs and that's all I did with my blog. I was too excited about the new things that came in the mail.

First my little man Alexander got his first Star Wars onesie for Star Wars Day yesterday.


I knew we had to redo our Star Wars pictures when Anthony came home from school, when all of the sudden it hit me, I was wearing the wrong shirt!! Here I am with the Darth Vader shirt I started the day out wearing.



I ran in my room and pulled open that bottom drawer of t-shirts



and there it was...My episode I The Phantom Menace t-shirt that I bought and wore on opening night. I stood on line for the midnight show knowing that hundreds of miles away the person I would have given anything to be going to see this movie with was also on line waiting to see it, according to his email.

I heard myself gulp as I removed my Darth Vader shirt and put my arms in my Phantom Menace shirt...please let it fit, please let it fit.... I think my smile says it all!!



I opened the rest of the bags that came and tried things on...what do you think? these are for the summer and I really seem to push myself when I have to get into something, so by mid summer when I run away I think these will look fine. the purple one I would wear on a long drive to be comfy or maybe a cover up when I go swimming but the black one I really like to go out in.






When Anthony came home we did another Star Wars photo shoot



The rest of the day I worked on stuff for the ADSR which starts tomorrow. I stayed up late to give the Lemon Police his digi birthday present for his FB page, had another melt down around 1am and was fast asleep moments after my head hit the pillow.


And with all that I did NOT workout yesterday.. SLACKER!!

 Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment