Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 58 missing too?

No I swear I'm not skipping days on purpose, it's just crazy around here sometimes. If I don't get my workout in first thing, it seems almost impossible to get it in at night, and weekends are a nightmare in this place!!

Yesterday I wanted to get to Home Depot in Totowa, although it isn't the Home Depot I wish I could have walked into yesterday but it's the one near me... so off I went in my new "skinny jeans"size 18 and white t-shirt, piggy tails and flip flops.




My mission.. get flower pots, soil and seeds to grown flowers for Alexander's Christening Favors and Centerpieces, which is a whole lot cheaper than anything else I came up with!!  So I made a list of what we needed and off we went.


You know that roommate I'm always bitching about? He is good for NOTHING!!! He has zero patience with Anthony, doesn't know how to control his temper and makes EVERYTHING into an issue. I swear Anthony's problem is not the ADHD it's the roommate!!

We weren't in the garden area more than 5 minutes when the roommate started getting nasty with my boy! I on the other hand redirected my older son's hyperactivity and had him count out 43 little flower pots, while holding onto the stroller at the same time and watching Alexander. We counted 5 at a time and stacked them in the cart.  The roommate... good for nothing, was just standing there with a puss on his face. Sure no problem I'll take care of both boys, that's why I have a super mom cape and you're just a shit head! I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!

The minute that task was over, Anthony started pushing buttons again. I watch my son have this twinkle in his eye that only someone who used to do everything possible to get their father's attention would recognize. Sure enough, that twinkle was directed at the roommate and BOOM Anthony was off running around the garden center of Home Depot with the roommate screaming his name.

 When I finally saw Anthony with the roommate again I told the roommate to take him back to the van. I honestly can stand how quick and ill tempered the roommate is, it's him I wanted back in the van!!! The roommate stands there saying a few times "yaaaaa knnnnnoooooooowwwwwwwww" with his eyes looking every place but at you... No I don't know you F#@&en @$$hole! Shut the F$#@ up and handle your son without screaming at him, hitting him or swearing at him!!!

People don't see this side of the roommate. almost everyone thinks he's a quiet nice guy and think he's great with Anthony...THAT'S A SHOW PEOPLE!!! the real roommate has hit, slapped and punched my little boy. I have tried everything in my power to get him to control himself, but I can't make him change. Just like nobody could make me diet and work out.

I finished getting the soil and seeds myself and checked out. The roommate has Anthony on the harness and is walking around some where. I call him, he says he's coming, 10 minutes later I decide I don't need him and push the cart to the van while pulling the stroller with Alex!



When we got home more problems!!! The roommate is such an ass that he was fighting with Anthony in the backyard over planting, because the 4 year old wanted to be a 4 year old and ride his bike after planting 10 pots! The roommate continued being stupid and instead of using up a package of seeds he kept opening more and leaving half the seeds in the package. Then some how it's my fault because I am not outside telling him what to do!

This fighting went on for about an hour!
"Just plant the seeds, use them up"
 "if you don't like it then tell me what to do"
 "USE UP ALL THE SEEDS IN EACH PACKAGE"
"well you bought so many seeds I thought you wanted to mix them up"
"I didn't know how many we would need, just open a package, use them as far as they will go and then open the next one"
"well which ones do you want in the big pots"
"I don't care just plant anything"
"Which seeds?"
"I don't care just grab the one next to you and use that one"
"If you don't like what I'm doing then tell me what to do"

I swear it went on and on like this!!And in the meantime what I didn't know was he was also fighting with Anthony outside until finally my mother took Anthony into her house.

Out of all of this drama yesterday, the ONLY good thing was I got to talk to the Lemon Police for a while and read more of 50 shades of grey.  I only have a few pages to finish and should be done tonight.

So that was yesterday and that's why I didn't get a work out in... now today.. I'm not done with yet :-) Time for my walk/run and I'll be back to blog about today.





Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

No comments:

Post a Comment