Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 67 - The lemon lives!

Yippie for Tuesday :-)

Another morning up early but this time both boys were up too! I fed them and got them settled before I could get my work out in.

This No More Trouble Zones is super hard!! Every part of my body is hurting, so I know I'm doing it right. I did 2 sets of 30 jumping jacks today! My scale isn't moving again and honestly I really don't care...2 SETS OF 30 JUMPING JACKS!!! that's what I care about. I am impressing myself as I build my stamina.




Here's my little fan watching mommy


Remember that "Little Black Dress" I bought for my cousin's wedding on Thursday? Well I went to Lane Bryant's site because I was going to pin the picture on Pinterst. I am getting so addicted to that site, even if I am having a bad day, I can look at pretty pictures.

I found my little black dress on Lanebryant.com but I did not like how the model looked in my Little Black Dress, so I wouldn't pin it. What do you think?



I showed the model to that sweet sweet boyfriend of  mine and he said I looked better in it and "your smaller than her too" wwwwoooo hoooooo that made me feel really good. I am shorter than she is and have bigger boobs to fill it out better ;-)  I didn't pin it maybe I'll pin myself when I'm dressed for the wedding.



Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$

1 comment:

  1. You look soooo much better than she does! You have an hour glass shape!

    ReplyDelete