Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 61 - TRYING? Really???

Didn't I cover this?? yes I did, it's right there on day 9 DO OR DO NOT THERE IS NO TRY!!! Today's story...

After doing Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones, Anthony came home from school and we went for a walk/run.




Twiggy couldn't come with us, but I didn't care, we have been trying to get out and walk all week. My first mission, run my fat ass up my hill pushing the stroller (with the car seat, monitor and Alex)

This is the top of my hill. My van is the 4th car down on the right. I was where the truck is parked in the drive way on the left, when I started running...well if you want to call what I'm doing running, it feels that way but I bet it doesn't look that way..LOL



Next we went down the hill, made a left and went up some more hills




I had to start playing games with myself to stay motivate, so I would get to a mail box, focus on the next mail box, push the stroller and run!




Alexander really seemed to be enjoying the walk/run too.


And Anthony LOVES the freedom to run! He also likes my game "run to the next mail box and stop" I just have to remember to bring him a drink next time. We drank all my water. Alex looks pissed in this photo as if to say "come on lady run some more I like the ride"

We got back up to the top of the hill again and Anthony has "a great idea" he wanted me to let go of the stroller so it would go "super fast" down the hill because it would be "fun".
I told him Alexander wouldn't be able to stop, the smarty pants pointed to the brake on the bottom and said he could use that!


Well Alexander did NOT go for a ride...LOL And Anthony soon was distracted by the rocks, which he called Mt. Everest
It took me a while to understand what he was saying.. hear for yourself, I took a video

We headed home on the street behind ours, running up that hill too! When we got back down the other side and were at the corner of our block I could see my neighbor's door was open. So we went over to say hello. 

Both Anthony and I were all sweaty, Alex was happy. She came outside and said "What are you doing TRYING to lose weight?" TRYING!!! as if she can't see the difference in me at all!

The scene from My Cousin Vinny with Mrs Riley is playing in my head IT'S TIME FOR A THICKER SET!!!

Followed by Yoda saying "Do or Do Not, There is No Try"

I have no come back for people who are blind as a bat!  I know I'm doing it, I know I look better, but it does piss me off.

I got my monkey's home and fed. Then I took a shower, twisted my hair up, put my cool dragon earring on that I bought myself for getting to my goal much faster than I thought, gave myself a mini pedicure, put on my new purple sun dress and then my big plans for the evening? Wash the dishes!!

Here's my cool dragon earring I got for myself. He's my new pet.. he needs a name :-)

okay I'm done with my blah blah blah blah blah! See you tomorrow.
Thanks for reading My Big Fat @$$
PS if you were wondering about the roommate, he was only home for a little while then went to bed, so just a -little fighting- tonight, not even worth blogging about.

No comments:

Post a Comment